Based on the State of Illinois’ COVID-19 EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 8 dated March 20, 2020, U-Mark is considered an essential business per art. 12, paragraph N (Supplies for Essential Businesses and Operations) and paragraph T (Manufacture, distribution, and supply chain for critical products and industries).
We have organized our operations to enhance safety and health of employees – keeping vulnerable employees home, having others work from home - and practicing upgraded sanitation, health and distancing protocols in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
We plan to operate in this manner until May 30th 2020 or longer, based on any new official executive orders from federal and State of Illinois authorities.
What this mean to you, our valued customer:
- Your Orders will be shipped normally. At the moment we are not experiencing supply chain or production issues. If we do, we will let you know promptly.
- You can place orders and communicate with us as usual, please use email@example.com as a preferred method.
- Feel free to call or email us with any questions.
- We will continue with transparent and consistent communications with you.
- You can now conveniently pay our invoices online with a credit card, in a secure environment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
While we know you have heard these words many times, we think they are even more important today:
- We appreciate your business.
- We will continue to work at providing exceptional quality and service.
- We hope you are safe and healthy.
If you would like to sign up for our e-mail updates please click here.