U-Mark is continuing normal operations and schedule, while we are committed to keeping everyone safe – our employees, communities, vendors and customers.
We are following on-site health, prevention and distancing protocols, in accordance with the State of Illinois guidelines, and with the Center for Disease Control recommendations.
The following practices will continue to apply until further notice:
- Non-essential visits to U-Mark’s offices are temporarily suspended. Of course we welcome communications from customers, vendors and others via email, Zoom, or phone.
- Essential visitors such as truck drivers, couriers etc. must wear a face mask before entering the building, and practice social distancing guidelines. If in doubt, please call 618-235-7500 before you visit.
- The safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and community continue to be our most important priority.
- Customers may place orders and communicate with us as usual, email being the most effective way to do so firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to call or email us with any questions.
- Consistently with our dedication to continuous improvement and product innovation, we are proud to announce the new anti-microbial LABEL GUARD™ coating on select marker labels. The special coating may help reduce the spread of harmful bacteria, particularly in factory and laboratory applications. Please click here for more information about LABEL GUARD™.
We would like to thank all our customers, vendors and employees for their continued support. Rest assured that now, more than ever, we are dedicated to making dependable markers for important jobs.
If you would like to sign up for our e-mail updates please click here.